Welcome to the chamber! We are excited to get to know you.
This page will help you determine the role that the chamber can have in your business. From promoting events, to hosting ribbon cuttings, to providing certificates of origin to our members as a courtesy, your local chamber can certainly help to improve your business. Read more below!
Top Reasons to Join the Chamber
1. Business is listed (with link and description) in Membership Directory on website.
2. Your chamber will host a ribbon cutting for your new business. Whether it's a relocation, new ownership or renovation, we've got you covered.
3. We provide certificates of origin as a courtesy for our members who export internationally.
4. Enjoy reduced rates for certain events.
5. Members receive the chamber's monthly newsletter.
6. We promote our members year-round through social media, email communications (over 1,600 contacts and counting!) and programs such as ribbon cuttings.
7. Develop your business and leadership skills by participating in Leadership Iberia, Firestarter Program, Gumbo Volunteerism, Very Berry Christmas Quest, ACT WorkReady Communities, and many other programs that the chamber hosts every year.
8. Networking opportunities are frequent, with 500+ business members where connections can be facilitated.
9. Economic development through various committees advocating for policy changes directly relating to your business.
10. Receive a premium Office Depot discount as a Thank You from us!
From a larger corporate perspective, the Chamber, by its independent nature, is uniquely positioned to help craft policy locally and regionally as they relate to business. With clear recognition regarding the interdependence of economics, the Greater Iberia Chamber of Commerce advocates for business at the municipal, parish, regional, state and federal levels. Topics for which the Chamber has recently been involved include parish-wide drainage and road infrastructure development, future corridor I-49, federal oil and gas regulations, etc.